To help clients tackle their financial obstacles and achieve their financial goals by using a disciplined, goal-oriented approach. Dave specializes in retirement planning, investment strategies, as well as estate planning and tax reduction strategies.
For the past 40 years, Dave has been actively involved and working within the banking, investment, and finance world. He has worked for Fortune 500 companies such as J.P. Morgan Chase, Cigna Corporation.
- Bachelor of Arts in Finance, American International College
- MBA in Finance, University of Hartford
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner (CFP®) since 1990
- Former member of Hartford Jaycees & was Jaycee of the Year (Cromwell Jaycees)
- Held position on the Executive Committee of the Sammy Davis Jr. Greater Hartford Open golf tournament
- Former Scout Leader – Boy Scouts of America
- Cambridge Who's Who listing - Estate Planning & Wealth Management in 2009
- Former Little league baseball coach
- Being outdoors (camping, hiking, snow skiing)